Our strategy aims to help to grow our business through strengthening stakeholder pride and loyalty in ITV whilst continuing to broadcast and operate responsibly.
We mainly plan to achieve this by:
Utilising ITV's unique position as a regional and national broadcaster, and the reputation of well-known programmes, as a vehicle to engage, inspire and empower mass audiences in campaigns that have a significant positive impact on our society.
Being seen as a responsible industry leader by demonstrating the link between responsibility and a sustainable future.
- Ensuring our people have the right skills, development and opportunities
- Supporting new and diverse talent and improving access to the industry
- Recognising and rewarding employees' individual contributions and impact on the environment
- Utilising external benchmark tools to improve ITV's position and working cross-industry to share best practice
- Setting performance targets where feasible and transparency on results
More information behind the drivers for our priorities and how we are working towards delivering them can be found under each section on the website.